This was a pretty good haul for just 21 dollars, here is a picture:
This picture is actually missing out the 2 12oz bags of frozen brussel sprouts, but I have not slept yet so you’ll have to excuse me for not repositioning everything after I found out. it’s 10AM right now.
Now I went to Dollar Tree to get my weekly coupon inserts, and continued to go shopping. I made a mistake and did not bring my cart with me, so I had to carry too many pounds of groceries home in my backpack. But what I got was:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 4 pounds at 1.99 a pound, plus a 1.00 off coupon! only spent 6.38.
- Almond Milk, originally 2.59, on sale of 2.29, coupon for 50 cents off! Got it for 1.79.
- Wheat bread – 89 cents
- Huge box of Saltines – 89 cents
- Dish soap – 99 cents
- 2 pounds of dry Pinto Beans – 1.69, retails for 1.99
- Frozen Brussel Sprouts, retail at 1.29, on sale for 1.00, 20 cent off coupon, got 2 for 80 cents each!
- Big bag of cereal – 3.00
- ~2 pounds of discounted bananas – 51 cents, 10 cents cheaper than retail per pound
- half gallon of milk – 1.59
- 5 pound bag of Idaho Potatoes, retails for 1.79, on sale for 1.29
- Can of Mixed Vegetables – 49 cents
Altogether I saved 1.90 with just coupons alone! 21.17 was my total. That’s 15% off my groceries just through these sales and coupons! Not too much off today because I needed these items, but bought a lot of stuff for just 21 dollars anyways.
This will hopefully last us a little over 2 weeks combined with the stuff I already own.